Our ambition to secure financial wellbeing for every Australian extends to environmental responsibility, social equity and community wellbeing.
Embedding Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors into decision making across our business is critical for us to deliver sustainable long-term growth for the benefit of our clients and stakeholders. We are committed to helping secure a better future for our clients, people and planet.
Our ESG strategy and framework
Our strategic framework has four primary focus areas, each with relevant material topics.
- Governance, compliance, transparency, and disclosure
- Data and cybersecurity
- Technology and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Procurement and modern slavery
- Responsible investment, ESG integration and stewardship
- Financial wellbeing and advice accessibility
- Product simplification and innovation
Having an inclusive workplace that reflects the society we serve is important to us.
We recognise financial wellbeing is out of reach for many vulnerable communities and are working to close the gap.
- Employee engagement, wellbeing and retention
- Diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity
- Engaging First Nations people
- Community investment
- Operational environmental impacts
- Climate risk assessment
- Biodiversity and conservation
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Insignia Financial supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), using them to guide our ESG principles and initiatives. From the 17 SDG goals, we have prioritised five given their relevance to our business and our ability to drive change in these areas.
Good health and wellbeing
Ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all at all ages.
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
Reduce inequality within and among countries including human rights and Indigenous people’s rights.
Take urgent action to combat climate changes and its impacts.
Ensure women’s full participation at all levels of decision making in political, economic and public life.
Working towards a sustainable future
Read more about the role we are playing in working towards sustainable outcomes in our business operations, and the products and services we offer.