At Insignia Financial we have a culture of belonging.
We are an ‘every person’ organisation that welcomes and appreciates everyone for who they are. We recognise and celebrate the value of individual difference. This applies to employees and clients alike.
Diversity, equity and belonging are at the very heart of our culture. We believe that by creating an environment that allows people to be themselves, they will feel connected to the organisation and allow them to be their best. This is a key enabler to sustainable business success, ensuring we attract and retain the best people.
Our diversity and inclusion strategy focuses on creating a level playing field focused on six groups within our community:
- Pride – the LGBTQIA+ community
- Accessibility – those with disabilities or those caring for people with disabilities
- Reconciliation – the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community
- Life and family – parents, guardians, those looking to start a family, those with caring responsibilities and different age demographics
- Gender – all genders
- Multicultural – cultural, religion, heritage and background differences
An equitable workplace
At Insignia Financial, we are committed to creating an equitable workplace where all our people are compensated fairly, regardless of their gender and addressing systemic inequality that exists reflecting our ambition to create financial wellbeing for every Australian.
We applaud the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Amendment (Closing the Gender Pay Gap Bill 2023) and support the transparent disclosure of employer gender pay gaps as a crucial step toward addressing and closing the gender pay gap.
To find out more about our workforce composition, gender actions and strategies, read our Gender Pay Gap Employer Statement.